First hour of class:
Review of our visit to the New York Academy of Medicine. I have started a project link on the WIKI for the Papyrus Project.
The API for the table will be posted to the WIKI.
Update on renderer issues (eg: writing to PBuffer).
Update on getting the ABL software up and running.
Update on the basic camera→vision→image→projector support loop for the table.
I talk about some recent embodied character work.
- degrees of freedom, diagnostic tools
- making a compelling character
Review of what people put up on the WIKI concerning the large group project.
We talk together about strategizing on the project for the next week, and for the next two weeks.
Second hour of class:
- Organize into groups again.
- Continue workin on you sub-tasks of the world, game, interface, etc.
- Be prepared to give progress reports at the next week class. Appoint spokespersons for this.