Feb 6 class:
Some seeds for brainstorming:
Student initial project descriptions
Ted Selker lecture Feb 27
Mitsubishi Pocket Projector
- What would you do with it?
- Suppose you had three or four of them?
- Combine with RFID tags.
- Kaleidoscope + retroreflectors for wrap-around VR specs
- Dodecahedron or icosahedron for immersive kaleidoscope V.R.
- Use kaleidoscope for a large lighting environment
Playing with scale:
Use two cameras to make a virtual macro-lens, in order
to make a live-action person look like a miniature.
Touch-typing with a music keyboard.
How fast could you type?
Novel USB devices - 2.5W (5V x 500mA):
- roving eye ball
- Mechanical toys:
propeller game, puppet, ...